1. The booking conditions detailed herein contain the entire contract between you and English Wine Tasting Tours. No representation, term, warranty or condition can be expressed or implied by reference to any other writing, advertisement or conversation. This contract may only be varied in writing by a duly authorised officer of English Wine Tasting Tours.
2. This contract and all matters arising out of it are governed by English law. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises out of or in connection with this contract or your tour will be dealt with by the Courts of Her Majesty Courts in England only. Changes to these Booking Conditions will only be valid if agreed by English Wine Tasting in writing.
3. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our website, brochures and other printed material at time of going to print or digital communications, however English Wine Tasting Tours cannot be held responsible for copy and typographical errors, or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.
4. English Wine Tasting Tours is operated by:
St. Marys Villas
England, TN33 0BY
Tel: 01424 777 111
Booking with English Wine Tasting Tours:
1. Once full payment is made you will be allocated a place / places on the particular tour and a confirmation email will be sent to you. This is your confirmation of booking. This should be saved for own reference.
2. Once you book your ticket, you accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
3. We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the tours you have paid for.
4. All internet bookings will be confirmed by email. All bookings will be confirmed when payment is made via our online booking system via PayPal or Stripe.
5. We reserve the right to sell any places reserved without full payment or a deposit.
6. It is the responsibility of the passenger to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of their travel documents.
7. Due to the nature of the tour we advise that this is for over 18’s only. Although we would allow under 18’s to attend accompanied by an adult, we would not be able to allow them to participate in any of the wine tasting experience.
8. All bookings are final and non-refundable. In the event that you wish to change the date of your booking we will endeavour to assist you however we do charge a £35 to cover the cost already paid to our suppliers for your booking. We are unable to transfer dates 14 days prior to the date your tour is booked.:
1. There is no travel insurance cover included in the price of the ticket.
2. We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred while on your tour. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings from at any time during the duration of your tour.
Cancellation / Refunds:
1. We do not provide refunds once you have completed a booking. All bookings are final. Alternatively, you can reassign your booking to another person if you are unable to attend the tour.
2. In the case if a private group booking or a private coach hire we would require 6 weeks notice of cancellation. Deposits are non-refundable.
3. Tours already booked cannot be cancelled and rebooked where special offers are made available. This applies to all trade shows and any other special offers that may be available.
4. Should you miss your wine tour departure time we are unable to offer refunds.
Changes by us:
1. We reserve the right to change our typical itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals we will endeavour to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
2. We reserve the right to alter our itinerary in the event of happenings outside the control of English Wine Tasting Tours. This includes outbreaks of ‘foot and mouth’ or other contagious diseases, revolution, national or local strikes and/or protests, social disorder, political unrest.
3. We reserve the right to increase or decrease the price of our tours at any time.
4. Potential passengers are asked to appreciate that we cannot guarantee the vehicle you travel in will be decorated with English Wine Tasting Tours livery.
5. We reserve the right to launch amended brochures in the public domain at any time.
1. You must obey the laws of England whilst travelling on our tours. If you do not do so, you may be asked to surrender your ticket, which may be cancelled without any refund. It is our representative who will decide to cancel your pass or not and their decision will be final.
2. Your appointed English Wine Tasting Tours guide (or the vineyard staff) may need to make a decision in the interests of safety. It is a condition of bookings that you comply with the authority and decisions of the appointed representative of English Wine Tasting Tours (or vineyard staff). If you do not comply with the said representative and are not compatible with the general enjoyment and well being of members of the tour, we reserve the right to refuse to allow you to continue the tour. In such a case we will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any additional costs incurred by you. We cannot accept liability for the behaviour of others on your tour nor if any facilities are curtailed as a result of their actions.
3. It is your responsibility to meet your tour at arranged points. Because of the nature of the service, English Wine Tasting Tours will not be liable if any service leaves or arrives later than its specified time, even if as a result you miss a connecting service. English Wine Tasting Tours will endeavour to ensure that departure and arrival times are met.
Pick up points:
1. All of our tours depart from English Grounds, off Tooley Street, London SE1 2HU, with selected tours departing from locations as specified by us. It is your responsibility to meet your tour.
2. Pick up times are approximate and dependent upon traffic.
3. If you miss your departure time we do not offer refunds.
Your obligations and responsibilities:
1. You must inform us in writing of any dietary requirements or medical condition that requires attention or medication before your tour commences.
2. We are not responsible for any food or drink allergies that may affect you.
3. During the tour your tour guide may take photographs and films of you (individually or as part of a group) while you are a passenger or location at a vineyard and these may be used in our website or brochures and/or advertising and publicity material without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/or films.
4. When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the owner or manager of the vineyard or suppliers. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions.
1. In the highly unlikely event that you may wish to make a formal complaint against English Wine Tasting Tours. Please inform the English Wine Tasting Tours tour guide representative at the time. If the matter cannot be resolved immediately or during your trip after the representative’s best endeavours to do so, your complaint should be made in writing to English Wine Tasting Tours as soon as is reasonably possible after the tour, but within 30 days thereof so that your complaint can be investigated. English Wine Tasting Tours will not consider any claims after the 30-day period. You will be assured of respect and courtesy whilst your complaint is being dealt with.
1. Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for weather conditions. No ticket can be cancelled or amended by you at any time on the basis of weather conditions. We accept no responsibility for weather conditions that may affect the delivery and implementation of our itinerary.
No Smoking Policy:
1. We do not permit smoking on any of our or our supplier’s vehicles.